Friday, November 9, 2012

A Direction the Class Needs

In all honesty, I don't think our class needs much of a direction. We are leading ourselves in a good direction all on our own. As Mr. McCarthy has said, we're more active than most of the other classes. I don't have too much to say about it other than...
MORE OF YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP!
There's nothing to be afraid of. It's a philosophy class, there aren't any right or wrong answers, UNLESS it's about a specific aspect about a book, then you need to read...
I've already begun reading Man's Search for Meaning, and I'm not sure how much I'll like it just yet, but I really liked The Stranger. I could just really relate to Mersault -- being an oddball just because you don't care, hell I don't care! But I guess I have a little more gusto and opinion and every-day things that come into play.
I like 5th period, it's one of the only classes I look forward to that won't judge my answers. What a confidence boost! You should contribute too, it's not a big deal.
You know who you are!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the "speak up" part. Most of things on here I do agree with.

    ReplyDelete